|Tumble 1 Person mtnGLO TENT Description|
Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO collection, light up your camp with the Tumble 1 mtnGLO backpacking tent. Illuminated with patent-pending Tent Lighting Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body, experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. This lightweight three season backpacking tent features single door design and the comfort of built-in lighting to give you a backcountry experience like never before.
- Features patent-pending mtnGLO tent light technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a bright beam of light.
- A simple push button controller with three settings on, off and 50% brightness controls the mtnGLO lights
- LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO light controller
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Steep wall construction and cross over pole improve tent interiors living space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 8 aluminum hook stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Wall, Triangle and Trapezoid gear lofts (Sold Separately)
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft (Sold Separately)
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
- Footprint (Sold Separately)
- Trail Weight: 3 lb 9 oz
- Packed Weight: 4 lb 1 oz
- Footprint Weight: 6 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lb 9 oz
- Packed Size: 7" x 17"
- Floor Area: 22 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 10 sq ft
- Head Height: 37"
- Foot Height: 14"
Item Weight: 4.15 pounds.
Billable Weight : 5 pounds.
Dimensions: 6" (W) x 6" (H) x 19" (D)